155 Washington Ave., Cobleskill, NY 12043
Phone: (518) 234-4032, ext. 2046
Fax: (518) 234-7721
Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District employs approximately 425 people in a variety of capacities including teachers, administrators, support staff, and substitutes.
Call Personnel and Benefits Coordinator Lisa Zaba-Miller at 518-234-4032, ext. 2046
Current Openings at C-RCS
Any current openings for administrative positions, K-12 faculty positions, teacher aides and various other support staff positions will be listed here.
- Teaching Assistant– Full-time, probationary-10 month position-High School-Application Deadline: Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Speech Language Pathologist-District Wide-Full-time / Probationary-Application Deadline: Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Food Service Helper – (Civil Service info) 3 hours per day- Golding Middle School- Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Substitute Assistant Maintenance Mechanic–Civil Service Info-(LOA: October 8, 2019-January 31, 2020- September 30, 2019
- Cleaner-District Wide-(Civil Service info) Application Deadline: Friday, October 4, 2019
- Mathematics Teacher-Grades 9-12-Full-time, Temporary-November 11, 2019-February 15, 2019 (Approximate dates)
- Elementary Classroom Teacher-Ryder, 1st Grade-Full-time/Temporary-(Cover Leave of Absence)-November 21, 2019-February 21, 2020
- Literacy Specialist-Full Time-Temporary-Cover leave of absence-August 17, 2019-December 20, 2019 (Approximate end date)
If you are applying for a faculty position, print out and complete the C-RCS teaching application (PDF document) and mail it with your resume, cover letter, current college placement folder (including three letters of recommendation), undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts and a copy of a valid New York State teaching certificate to the personnel office. C-RCS also accepts applications online at olasjobs.org but applicants still need to complete the C-RCS application.
If you are applying for a support staff position (i.e., clerical staff, teacher aide, food service, maintenance, etc.), print out and complete the C-RCS non-teaching application [PDF] and mail it to the personnel office along with three letters of recommendation. If you are interested in a bus driver position, please contact the Bus Garage directly at (518) 234-7491.
New York State law requires that the Office of School Personnel Review and Accountability conduct fingerprint-supported criminal history background checks for applicants for certification and all prospective employees of school districts, charter schools, and BOCES. As a result, all new employees, including substitutes and coaches, are required to register and apply for fingerprint clearance. Please visit http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tsei/ospra/fpprocess.html for step-by step instructions. In order to schedule your appointment, you will need to pay a fee of $102. The school district will reimburse the fingerprint fee at the end of the school year if you are employed for at least thirty (30) days. For applicants applying for a permanent position, it is not necessary to apply for a fingerprint clearance until you are offered employment.
If you need assistance at any time during the application or interview process, please call the personnel office at (518) 234-4032, ext. 2046.