155 Washington Ave., Cobleskill, NY 12043
Phone: (518) 234-4032, ext. 2046
Fax: (518) 234-7721
Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District employs approximately 425 people in a variety of capacities including teachers, administrators, support staff, and substitutes.
Call Personnel and Benefits Coordinator Lisa Zaba-Miller at 518-234-4032, ext. 2046
Current Openings at C-RCS
Any current openings for administrative positions, K-12 faculty positions, teacher aides and various other support staff positions will be listed here.
- School Psychologist-Full-time, Probationary– Radez Elementary-Application Deadline: Friday, August 16, 2019
- ELA Teacher-Full-time / Probationary-Golding Middle School-Application Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019
- LOTE Teacher – French-Full-time / Probationary-Middle School-Application Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019
- School Teacher Aide-(Civil Service information) (Educational Aide)- District Wide- Full time / Probationary
- Teaching Assistant-Full-time, probationary -10 month position-District Wide –multiple positions-Application Deadline: Friday, August 16, 2019
- Audio-Visual Information Technology Technician (Civil Service Description)-Full-Time, provisional-12 month-District Wide-Application Deadline: Friday, August 16, 2019
If you are applying for a faculty position, print out and complete the C-RCS teaching application (PDF document) and mail it with your resume, cover letter, current college placement folder (including three letters of recommendation), undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts and a copy of a valid New York State teaching certificate to the personnel office. C-RCS also accepts applications online at olasjobs.org but applicants still need to complete the C-RCS application.
If you are applying for a support staff position (i.e., clerical staff, teacher aide, food service, maintenance, etc.), print out and complete the C-RCS non-teaching application [PDF] and mail it to the personnel office along with three letters of recommendation. If you are interested in a bus driver position, please contact the Bus Garage directly at (518) 234-7491.
New York State law requires that the Office of School Personnel Review and Accountability conduct fingerprint-supported criminal history background checks for applicants for certification and all prospective employees of school districts, charter schools, and BOCES. As a result, all new employees, including substitutes and coaches, are required to register and apply for fingerprint clearance. Please visit http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tsei/ospra/fpprocess.html for step-by step instructions. In order to schedule your appointment, you will need to pay a fee of $102. The school district will reimburse the fingerprint fee at the end of the school year if you are employed for at least thirty (30) days. For applicants applying for a permanent position, it is not necessary to apply for a fingerprint clearance until you are offered employment.
If you need assistance at any time during the application or interview process, please call the personnel office at (518) 234-4032, ext. 2046.