The Cobleskill-Richmondville High School boys’ and girls’ track & field teams saw a number of standout performances at the Dartmouth Relays, which took place in Hanover, N.H., on Jan. 11-12
- Olivia Chamberlain (junior) took first place in the triple jump, beating her current school record with a distance of 37’4”. Chamberlain also placed third in the long jump with a distance of 17’8”, also breaking her current school record.
- Emily Johnson (senior) set a new personal best in the 600 with a time of 1:49.69. She placed 27th out of 66 runners.
- Grace Dunham (junior) set a new personal best in the 800 (2:38.45).
- The boys 4 x 200 team — comprised of Justin Schrom (senior), Nick Yorke (senior), Daniel Nicholas (junior) and David Nicholas (junior) — set a new school record of 1:39.09 and placed 12th out of 25 teams.
- Justin Schrom (junior) set a new school record in the 400 with a time of 52.27. He finished second overall.
- Daniel Nicholas established a new personal best in the triple jump with a distance of 38’.
- Isaiah Gerhardt (senior) set a new personal best in the 55 with a 6.28.
- Nick Yorke (senior) set a new school record, replacing his previous school record, in the 600 with a time of 1:26.26.
- Other athletes that attended the meet and completed were Kendyl DesRoches in the girls’ distance medley relay and mile as well as Ross Arvin (senior) in the shot put.
The Bulldogs head to the Colonial Council Championships at the University at Albany on Sunday, Feb. 2, followed by Sectionals on Feb. 17.