Word of the Month for July - Cooperation
August 4, 2014
Board of Education Meeting
Golding Middle School Library at 7:00 p.m.
Oct. 11, 2011
Community Committees find their focus
Each of the four district committees will have met at least twice by Oct. 14. The following are some of the topics that have been discussed at each so far:
* Review of academic requirements at each
* Review of the high school curriculum handbook/high school course offerings
* Soliciting input from neighbors/friends about the instructional program at each level
* The possibility of "splitting" the committee for focus on areas of greatest interest
* The need for partnerships/collaborations/creativity to provide opportunities for our students in the future, given that financial resources are declining.
* Detailed Review of 2011-12 adopted
* Review of achievement on state-required assessments for the past 5 years
* Discussion of collaboration with other organizations
* Discussion of transportation efficiencies
* Discussion of communication/involvement in budget development process
* Review of Building Condition Survey
* Review of District -year Facilities Plan
* Review of District 2011-12
* Review of web site effectiveness
* Solicitation of community suggestions
* Avenues for feedback and sharing of Board of Education Meeting topics
* Varied "modes" of communication
The public is invited to join any of the above committees. Contact Lynn Macan at email@example.com if you would like to join!
This page is maintained according to Web publishing guidelines used by the Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District. All rights reserved. This Web site was produced in cooperation with Nanette Morges Blake, C-RCS Public Information Specialist, and the Capital Region BOCES Communications Service. © 2013. The district is not responsible for facts or opinions contained in linked Web sites. Click here for the C-RCS Web site accessibility policy statement.